
Firstly - this is the most up to date "us" picture we have. Taken in December 2006 at my works Christmas "do".
I feel very modern and hip now that I'm "blogging" - does that make me not so hip and modern now?!!!. Ah well, I thought this would be the best way to keep up to date with everyone and just a place to "think out loud". So do excuse any dodgy spellings should they arise, also it is worth pointing out that the thoughts and opinions expressed here are mine and my interpretation of Andrew's and may be incorrect, slightly rambling and in places a bit dull.
The wedding is getting closer and closer and I seem to me getting spottier by the day. Apparently, the doctor tells me today, I just need to relax a bit more and not get so stressed. That's not so easy when it feels like there are a millon and one things to think about, do and pay for! If it wasn't for Andrew laughing at me one minute and hugging me the next as I go through my roller coaster of emotions I don't know what I would do!
We had a meeting with the photographer last night. The number of things that I hadn't even given thought to is unreal! And all the "extras" he kept suggesting sounded brilliant and like must haves that, in his words, were reasonably priced. He's already getting over £1100 just for the regular bog standard stuff! As Andrew keeps pointing out to me... add the word wedding to anything and just increase the price by 50%. Next is the florist and vicar - both of these are cheap in comparison.
I have a few days off to relax (doctors orders) and unwind so I am going to make the most of them by doing relatively nothing. Ok, I'm gonna try!
No comments:
Post a Comment