Friday, 6 April 2007

Any special requests?

So my boss said to me on Wednesday, "you're getting married next month!" the result was me freezing on the spot and looking somewhat gobsmacked - so I am told. Having recovered from my weak knees I realised she was right. I've been so busy counting off the weeks (7 to go...), that I completely forgot that it really is just around the corner.

To help me on the way though I now have Hen Events as opposed to a Hen Night... It all started with wanting to go to London. Lou & Kelly have organised something top secret which I am told will be right up my street/my cuppa tea/etc. I.E. no "L" plates, fake net curtain veils, or plastic willies! I thought I would so something local too as it could be expensive for some and others have children to worry about so a night away would not be the most relaxing for them!!! So that gave me 2 Hen nights... Now work have organised something for me (and Andrew too), which brings me up to 3!!! Anymore partying and I'll be too tired to get married. Don't get me wrong - I am not complaining, it's really great having lots of people help me celebrate my impending marriage. Better get some wine in to start practising... Told you the "never again" feeling would wear off!!


Jane - your comments have been both amusing and reassuring, thank you!

Mark - as it's Easter this weekend I can definitely talk about chicks without anyone getting the wrong impression. As for the beer and footy - I drank some last night and watched the "highlights" of the Man U game on the news! Does that count?!!

No comments: