Been thinking things over, and now that I have been officialy accepted into the Great North Run via the ballot I am starting to think again! It's not the weeks and months of training to come, the distance to travel to get to the event, it's not the thought of being exhausted afterwards. It's the orange vest!!! OMG!!! I wanted to run for a charity - I picked the MS Society (my Aunt has it really bad). Had I of known they would want me to wear such a hidoeus coloured vest... It's just that when I'm all hot, red faced and sweaty it's not gonna be a good look for me!
So the event is at the end of September, it's in Newcastle, the course is 13.1 miles long, my aim is to do it in around 2 hours. I have about 6 months (factoring out the wedding time!) - itis do-able though somewhat daunting.
It'll be fine - but ORANGE?!!! Oh dear....
Thursday, 15 March 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm sure you wont look to bad in orange sis! Good luck ickle one!
Don't stress too much x
he he Orange is my FAVE colour especially if it is bright!!! I am sure you will be fine as who will distinguish one hot red sweaty orange vested person from the other??
Mart - you're a sweety! Thanks xx
Jane - very true, so long as I don't come last!!
Post a Comment