Monday, 2 July 2007

Is it just me?!!

I spent the day at home today... had lots of plans, things to do but ended up "pottering" about. Achieved next to nothing, except moving paperwork from several piles to be filed to just one. Did a bit of laundry and put some stuff away but nothing in relation to the to do list I had chalked up at the start of the day. What I really meant to do was sort out all our honeymoon pictures and finish off the scrapbook/journal from that and the wedding day!

Maybe I'm just not very organised. Maybe I am too easily distracted. Maybe, secretly I was hoping Andrew would do all the things I hadn't when I get in from work later! Maybe that's wishful thinking - LOL!!!

Will be posting some stuff about the honeymoon soon - just to say it was the most amazing holiday I have ever had!

No comments: