
I know it's been a while, so there is plenty to say. I shall break it up into "events". So story one... my Hen Nights!
THE OFFICIAL HEN NIGHT: Of course me + a night out cannot begin without the all important bottle or two of Smirnoff Ice (well seems to be the case at the moment anyway!!!). Slapped on some paint and twizzled my hair a bit, the girls arrived and off we went on the town. We started with a very civilised dinner at a restaurant called Mu Mu, champagne cocktails, lots of wine, the obligatory gay waiter (these posh places all seem to have one), mixed in with some delicious food and plenty of laughing. Once we had our fill we moved onto the bar where these was another hen party, but they unlike us so-fist-tea-cats, they had L plates, balloons, net curtains and all that other crap that goes with hen nights. Not my style, and luckily my mates listened... this time!!. We tried to steal some balloons, no idea why, they weren't having none of it and rather than start a fight (they were proper rough) I buckled and gave them back - stroppy moos! We headed for the club I had selected to which we had VIP entrance, a private booth for 10 people and our own waiter. Told you we were sophisticated! They even threw in some sweeties. So we drank some more and danced a bit, got hit on by some mingers which we had dealt with by our waiter - well, they gate crashed our booth so I had to flex my hen muscles by complaining. Then suddenly it was very late so we summoned our carriages and headed home for cups of tea, toast and then bed.
BOWLING: The girls and boys from work took Andrew and I out for bowling. Sadly I had forgotten how truly bad at bowling I was. Had I have known I would never have subjected myself to the embarrassment! Luckily they had a bar, unfortunately they mad me worse... some people are just born to sports others of us are better off cheering from the sidelines.
QUIET DRINKS WITH THE GIRLS THE NIGHT BEFORE: The night before the wedding I headed into town to have my nails done and had promised the girls I would meet then for a drink (or two) at around 5pm. Dutifully I headed over there to collect them and head to the pub. Sadly I forgot to brief them on my fear of hen party dressing up... So they presented me with a set of red sequined horns, tail and bow tie!!! The worse thing about it was I was wearing a red cardigan and red shoes so it all looked like we'd planned it together. So I walked through town dressed up as a red devil, people in cars hooting their horns at me. Not really the look I was going for but I had a great laugh anyway!!!!
So that was the pre-wedding celebrations. Bring on the wedding....
2 comments:
Hey,
This is the nice post and this post is really appreciable and informatics i like this post too much and more enjoy with Hen Nights brighton and Hen Parties.
Hey,
This is the nice post and this post is really appreciable and informatics i like this post too much and more enjoy with Hen nights and Hen Parties in UK.
Post a Comment